9 Legends and Facts About Sex Toys
Sex toys are designed to offer both men and women sexual pleasure. They can be used alone or with a partner. However, there are many myths in the minds of people relating to them. We try to relate some of the myths and facts below.
- Sex toys are only for people who have a bad sex life, or no sex life.
- Their usage has become common for men and women. Many couples use them during sexual intercourse. It's not only people who have a bad sex life need to use toys for improving their sexual function. Couples who enjoy successful relationships also need to improve their sexual function with regular use of sex toys that can help explore erogenous zones.
- They are addictive.
- They are not harmful. It may happen that women who use them regularly may get used to them and won't feel adequate arousal with a real penis. It may cause embarrassment to the partner. However, with optimum use, you may not only improve your sexual function but quality of sex life as well.
- If a woman has a sex toy, she won't need a man.
- Although many vibrators may resemble a real penis in shape, these can't replace a real penis. With a real penis, you can feel greater joy and pleasure. However, there's no harm in masturbation, as it can improve how you function sexually. Adult toys are also used by many couples during sex to enhance sexual pleasure.
- Guys only use them because they can't get any sex.
- Sex toys can help you discover your potential for sexual pleasure. Most couples use them during sexual intercourse as it helps to stimulate various erogenous parts. Therefore, they should not be an excuse because you don't have real sex. Masturbation with adult toys can improve your sexual efficiency and sexual stamina.
- Sex toys make sex less natural.
- Natural sex desired by everyone. It gives both men and women immense sexual pleasure. However, most women are unable to have an orgasm during sex. Some women may fake an orgasm instead. However, sex toys prove extremely handy for occasions when this might happen. With their help, a woman can help stimulate her deepest erogenous zone known as the G-spot. Therefore, it's a complete myth that they make sex less natural.
- There are bad and good toys.
- Sex toys can improve your sexual function and provide immense sexual pleasure. They can become bad when you don't operate them properly. Before using any toy for sexual pleasure, you should learn to operate it properly. Nowadays, many sophisticated and advanced toys are available on the market. These take extra care of your sensitive sexual parts such as vagina and clitoris.
- The more you pay for, the better it is.
- It's not always necessary that only the expensive ones give you immense sexual pleasure. Some cheap ones can also give you an equal pleasure. However, the one thing you need to ensure before buying any pleasure object is its design and what material it is made from. Sex toys are inserted deep into erogenous zones like clitoris and vagina of women and anus of men. Therefore, they should be extra fine and soft. You can also get a good quality ones at cheap rates online.
- Sex toys are kinky.
- Being kinky behind closed doors is not wrong, in fact, is quite normal for couples. Everyone is entitled to enjoy kinky sex and use adult toys when alone. Many couples use them during sexual intercourse for an enhanced sexual pleasure.
- Sex toys can cause damage to your body.
- It's a complete myth that sex toys can damage your body. It may happen that you may overuse them due to sexual excitement. Therefore, we advise you to have sex in between as well.
You may also like:
Put More Amore Into Your Life
Today Adult Novelties have become a substitute for real sex. These are a fresh new approach to experience new things ...
Surprise your husband with a new adult toy !
There are many couples looking to spice up their marriage without knowing exactly how to do that. Here we found how t...
Should you buy your girlfriend a sex toy ?
Should you buy your girlfriend a sex toy? So far you’ve got her candy, flowers, jewelry, spa memberships, fluffy bear...