5 Must-Have Sex Toys In Every Nightstand Drawer
Whether you’re driving solo or looking to spice up a night with your partner, there are some great sex toys every woman should have on hand. Here is the ultimate must-have sex toy list for every woman:
1. A Vibrator: are the go-to sex toy for women for a reason. They can stimulate all the erogenous zones of your body. They are the perfect toy alone or to play with a partner. The versatility ensures that you will always have fun with a vibrator.
2. A Bullet: Bullets are tiny vibrators that can be used externally or inserted into the vagina or anally depending on the sensation you want. Bullets come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and some even have remote controls.
3. A G-Spot Stimulator: An often overlooked erogenous zone is the g-spot. However, once you start exploring the pleasure of your g-spot, you’ll wonder why you haven’t before. G-Spot stimulators are similar to vibrators but they have an upward curve on the shaft and a wider tip to stimulate the g-spot.
4. A Wand Vibrator: If you love clitoral stimulation, there is no better toy than a wand. Probably one of the most popular toys among women, wands have a powerful vibration that can massage and stimulate your clitoris for intense pleasure.
5. A Vagina Cup: A little know sex toy, the vaginal cup is a great toy to have in the drawer. Vagina cups fit external over the vulva and have a pump that you use to simulate oral sex. They are super easy to use and a great way to lie back and relax.
For all the must-have sex toys and more, check out the selection at Sexy Kitten. We have everything you need to keep you excited in the bedroom!
You may also like:
Put More Amore Into Your Life
Today Adult Novelties have become a substitute for real sex. These are a fresh new approach to experience new things ...
Surprise your husband with a new adult toy !
There are many couples looking to spice up their marriage without knowing exactly how to do that. Here we found how t...
Should you buy your girlfriend a sex toy ?
Should you buy your girlfriend a sex toy? So far you’ve got her candy, flowers, jewelry, spa memberships, fluffy bear...